We have built our single ply cradle system Phoenix with the best materials and components in order to create a machine that is able to guarantee an excellent quality of fabric feeding, when dealing with both, rigid, or elastic materials. It is delivered already tested and ready to work with any kind of automated cutting system and with no need to be further connected to it.
It is user friendly and therefore it may easily be used bu any operator. It features an electronic bar that, in combination with a specific inverter, perfectly controls the speed of the fabric feeding, in order to avoid the appearance of tensions. Its alignment photocell automatically lines up the fabric, and it ensures a precise stringing to the automated cutting system.
It is possible to spread reverse wound fabric rolls with the use of an additional device.
Basic Technical Features:
- Adjustable feet for height alignment between the cradle and the automated cutting system
- Automated cradle tilt for easier roll loading
- Cradle synchronized to the automated cutting system
- Automatic fabric alignment
- Cradle belts rotation inversion for reverse wound fabric feeding
- Electronic bar for the regulation of fabric tension
- Maximum standard weight 80 Kg and 60 cm roll (different measures available upon request)